Slab timber new timber kitchen new natural timber furniture
New timber kitchen, new natural timber furniture
What’s New January 2010
Thinking of a new timber kitchen, new natural timber furniture or a new years project?
Well here are a number of reasons for choosing Fab Slabs
- Kiln dried timber
- Quality craftsmanship guaranteed
- Products are finished with a marine grade heat resistant finish
- Choice of timbers all the same price
- Value added to your home – set your home apart from the rest of the street
- 100% Australian made and owned
We are still recovering from the whirlwind which was Christmas. A huge number of kitchens, bars, dining tables and outdoor settings made it out just before Christmas and the order still haven’t stopped.
Coming up this month – to name a few
- A beautiful blue gum kitchen for a Eumundi home
- A doolan (a member of the wattle family) dining table to Kings beach
- A blackbutt kitchen for a local cabinet maker
- A blue gum vanity for a Brisbane home
- Stools, stools and more stools – all blue gum, all kiln dried – a hot item right now.
Our cutting boards were a huge seller in the lead up to Christmas and are very popular throughout the year. You can find them now not only at 60 outlets throughout Queensland but from February you will find them in some Sydney stores. If you have a store and want to sell these hot items give us a call.
Just out of the kiln
- Mountains of timber came out of the kilns in the past few weeks – blue gum, blackbutt, scribbly gum – lots of big slabs, lengths up to 6 metres
In the kiln at present
Blue gum, blackbutt, camphor laurel and MANGO – something we haven’t had for a while.
What's New at Fab Slabs Timber
Site Map | Contact Us |
Natural timber benchtops kitchen trends Australia | Bathroom Vanity Kitchen Australia | Slab timber benches Canberra and other design treats | Kitchen Benches Brisbane | Mossman Luthier Crafts Timber Furniture | Family Homes Kitchen Benches Australian Timber | February 2015 | July 2014 | March 2014 | November 2013 | September 2013 | June 2013 | May 2013 | March 2013 | June 2012 | April 2012 | November 2011 | August 2011 | June 2011 | April 2011 | November 2010 | September 2010 | July 2010 | June 2010 | April 2010 | January 2010 | October 2009 | May 2009 | March 2009 | Christmas 2008 | October 2008 | August 2008 | July 2008 | May 2008 | February 2008 | December 2007 | November 2007
P: (07) 5472 8555
Rick: 0408 560 400
Paul: 0415 811 905